NO END-BAR MILITARY STYLE COTS
Our patented design eliminates the use of end bars along with the hassle that comes with setting up any military style cot. Each end of the cot’s fabric bed has sewn on web straps that loop over the side rails. A foot pedal activates the tension bar installed at both ends of the cot and serves to keep the cot stable and taught. Our cot features a powder coated steel frame, 600 denier polyester fabric bed with reinforced stitching. Other features include a 15″ zipper storage pocket and 500lbs weight capacity!
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
78″ X 28″ X 18″ – 500lbs Capacity – In Stock – 2/ctn
84″ X 36″ X 20″ – 500lbs Capacity – In Stock – JUMBO SIZE – 1/ctn
75″ X 26″ X 16″ – 350lbs Capacity – Special Order – 2/ctn
All cots come with a carry bag, instruction sheet and personal belonging zipper pouch to hold personal items
SPECIAL NEEDS/ ACCESSIBLE COT, FEMA & ADA Approved
This special needs cot complies with the new FEMA/ADA guidelines for accommodating individuals with special needs when they arrive at the emergency shelter. Our proven design that has worked so well for us in shelter operations since we introduced this cot in 2008. We have simply increased the overall size and modified some of its features which make our cot comfortable, compliant and very economical.
- 450 lb. capacity.
- Size: 80″x 30″x 18″ with mattress to meet the ADA wheelchair transfer requirements.
- Stable Anti-Tip Legs
- 2″ thick polyspun removable mattress with impervious polyester cover
- Mattress is fire retardant and can be sanitized along with the rest of the cot.
- 4 – Position adjustable head or foot elevation at one end
- Side Rails are included and removable.
- Personal belongings storage pouch included.
- Carry Handle.
- No Assembly Required.
- Folds for storage 9″x 31″x 41″ and weighs 39 lbs.
- Packed 1 per case
IV Pole sold separately
(10 cots per pallet for shipping & storage)
SPECIAL NEEDS CART
This cart is specially designed to hold 5 of our special needs cots, in or out of the carton. It is made for rugged use and can handle the demands of setting up an emergency shelter operation. Heavy duty 5” casters, two locking and two swivel. The permanently attached marine grade and rip-proof vinyl cover snaps into place to protect cots when not in use, Cartons of blankets can be stored on top or inside the cart when cots are in use.
Size: 41”x 36”x 61”.
Has a sturdy handle to help maneuver
PROTECTIVE COT COVER
Protective shelter cot cover, impervious, moisture resistant, fitted with elastic straps. Non-woven fabric, one size fits all our cots, disposable.
PRE-PACKED BEDDING KIT
Includes 5 Items Packed in Vacuum Sealed Bag
Pre-Packed Bedding Kit includes:
- Waterproof Non-Woven fitted cot cover.
- Twin Flat Cotton Sheet.
- Poly Fill Pillow – 12″x 24″
- Non-Woven Pillow Case.
- Polar Fleece Blanket – 54″x 72″
- Fits all our cots
- Shelter Pillow 18” X 7” X 23” – 100% Polyester Fiber – Stain Resistant – Made in USA – Individually Poly Bagged – 12/ctn
- Inflatable Pillow – Reusable – 50/ctn
- Twin Flat Draw Sheet – Cotton T-130 Muslin – 12/ctn
- Protective Cot Cover – Waterproof – 100/ctn
- Pillow Case – Cotton T-130 Muslin – 12/ctn
- Waterproof Vinyl Pillow Protector w/ Zipper Closure – 12/ctn
New Secure Mobile Storage Solutions For Sheltering Supplies
- Size: 48” x 28.5” x 66”
- Weight: 150lbs.
- Capacity: 48 cubic feet
- Wheels: 6”, 2 swivel, 2 fixed
- Locking lid with metal hasp
- Made from durable polypropylene
Blanket, Visiblanket Disposable Emergency
- Use for covering patients and/or equipment during recovery and transport
- Bright yellow Polyethylene side provides barrier against fluids and wind
- White Airlaid fabric on opposite side provides comforting softness and absorbency
- Generously sized at 50″ x 84″
- Individually wrapped
- Also sold by the case of 25