At PODS, we possess a robust network of both local and international industry experts in Risk, Crisis, and Emergency Management and Business Continuity. Together, we bring the best skillsets to the table that provide the foundation to designing and implementation of the most resilient strategies, customized to your organization’s needs. Nobody understands the local environment more than we do! That’s what makes us different.
Before Covid-19, ‘Business Continuity’ was just another unrelatable text-book term, especially for small and micro enterprises (SMEs). Today, Business Continuity is a necessity if businesses are to stay afloat. That’s where we come in.
At PODS, we understand the challenges that SMEs face on a day-to-day basis, and we can help your business to navigate through adverse events and to organisational resilience.
- Programme initiation and management
- Risk evaluation and control
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Developing Business Continuity Strategies
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Developing and Implementing Business Continuity Plans
- Training and Awareness Programs
- Business Continuity Plan Exercise, Audit and Maintenance
- Crisis Communications